2011年11月15日星期二

knew his chance was gone

Juvic said he knew his chance was gone as soon as his first-hole putt crept wide. But he was delighted to have shot to the top of the Asian money list with his $666,660 second prize.
"I got lucky, I have to say. He had a very good putt on the first hole which he deserved to have holed. Fortunately for me he didn't. But that's golf, playoffs are like that."
"This is probably the most nervous I've ever been on a golf course," said Fernandez-Castano, who admitted he had been unable to sleep on Monday night.
"I thought, 'this is my big chance'," said the Filipino. "But I missed it. But I'm still a big winner."
"It has been different. I have played this tournament twice before. I knew what we were going to get," Fernandez-Castano said. "I booked my departure ticket for Monday night knowing the tournament was going into Monday."

没有评论:

发表评论